Everyone loves a good shopping spree!
Shopping sprees can be done with any type of budgeting.
If all you have is $10.00 to upgrade your wardrobe.
Well then here are some helpful tips to make sure you get the most for your money.
$10.00 Shopping Spree Do's
1. Find the best thrift store in your area
2. Ask what day they have .99 cent sales
(These sales will usually be found at a Goodwill or Value Village)
3. If it's a church sponsored thrift then chances are high that
they will have a 5.00 bag sale. This is where you get to fill up your bag with goodies for a total of $5.00 for everything in the bag!
4. Accessories are a must!
Adding the right accessory can breathe new life into any outfit!
5. Early Bird gets the worm.
Make plans to be early! The earlier you are the better the selection
$10.00 Shopping Sprees Don'ts
1. Don't just buy anything.
Be picky and chose brands you know to hold great quality.
2. Check the clothes.
Make sure the clothes do not have any missing buttons, broken zippers or stains.
3. Make sure you have the time to shop.
Do not try to rush.
You don't want to find yourself at home with items you regret purchasing.
4. Do not go without a budget.
In fact take cash, that way you do not over spend.
5. Double check your items for damage while you are checking out.
Feel free to change your mind and leave an item behind.
Heres a few pics from my last thrift store shopping trip
Thavin & Marcob is a place where you are celebrated for being you!