Autumn as all of you probably know by now with my continuous reminders is my absolute favorite time of the year. Every years I make sure to write up a list of activities that I plan to do during the Fall season. I do not think I have ever really explained why I do it and why I choose to share it with you.
So I thought why not do so today.
Here are my reasons for why I write up and share my Fall List with you every year.
As well as my list for this Fall.
My schedule is pretty pack from day to day. There is always something that requires my attention and something that needs to be done. With this non stop trend of always being in demand I can easily get swept up in it all and lose so much time. I find lists personally extremely helpful. They help to organize my thoughts and efficiently delegate my time. Which is why I write lists upon lists for all sorts of things. As many of you know Fall is my favorite season of the year. There are so many activities that I would love to do during the Fall months. Although with my schedule being what it is. I can easily and without notice watch the season come and go because I am wrapped up in accomplishing tasks and projects. A while ago I was tired of losing a majority of the season. I also would want to do certain activities, but then forget about them until the Fall season was long gone. As a way to combat my hectic schedule, my chaotic brain, my love for Fall activities, and my forgetfulness. I started creating a Fall List. Which depicts all of the activities that I want to enjoy during the season.
My Fall List
1) Complete my first Hard Trail with my daughter.
2) Enjoy a warm cup of coffee outside with friends.
3) Visit a Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze.
4) Watch a spooky movie with my two youngest sons.
5) Bake Fall themed treats for my lovely family.
6) Go on a Hay Ride.
7) Complete the secret ThavinMarcob projects I've been working on.
8) Take a neighborhood stroll with my pups so they too can enjoy the falling leaves.
9) Indulge in a brunch outside.
10) Observe the beautiful bird the PNW has to offer.
What are some activities that you would like to do this season.
Share using #ThavinMarcob
We would love to know it may help spark inspiration on us.
Thavin & Marcob is a place where you are celebrated for being you!