Self Care is something that is often overlooked even thought it does truly hold much importance. When the kids where younger and my husband traveled out of town for work. I confidently considered myself the queen of 15 minute selfcare ideas!
Here's my list of Efficient and Inexpensive Self Care Ideas
Try a new one everyday and see how you feel!
Self Care Ideas
1. Play your favorite song and allow your self to dance like no one is watching!
2. Toss a pillow on the floor and get comfortable.
Breathe in and out for 15 minutes allowing yourself to clear your mind.
3. Stretch your muscles for 15 minutes, nothing that's going to bring a sweat on.
Just a nice stretch out getting the blood moving through your body .
4. Take a cat nap! ( this one is my favorite)
5. Relax out on the porch and enjoy the scenery around you!
6. Take a walk even if it's just around the block or to the end of the driveway.
7. Journal writing is the perfect way to get all your thoughts together.
8. Sip on some coffee in your favorite spot.
9. Relax with a hot washcloth draped over face.
10. Just be you and do something you enjoy.
Decluttering or Organizing can help with the self care process.
It allows you to feel in total control of something, which is not always the case in life.
Here are a few ideas for some Decluttering/Organizing Self Care.
1. Toss out all that make up you didn't like or never use.
2. Clean out your closet and reorganize it. This way it is easier to find the perfect outfit for next week.
3. Clean out the junk drawer, we all have one.
You know that drawer that holds everything and nothing all at the same time.
4. Change your sheets.
5. Organize the pantry so grocery shopping is a little easier.
6. Clean off your work space at home.
7. Toss out or donate things you no longer need that are laying around the house.
8. Rake up the leaves.
9. Organize your hall closet.
10. Clean out the garage. Even if it's a little everyday eventually the job will get done.
Have A Little Cash
Have a little cash to spend then here are some of my favorite Self Care ideas on how to use it.
1. Spa Facial
2. Salon Manicure
3. Spa Pedicure
4. Gym membership
6. Lunch out at your favorite restaurant.
7. A trip to the local Book Store.
8. Coffee at your favorite Coffee House.
9. Ice cream
10. Splurge on something you don't need, but just want.
Affirmations are real
Affirmations are not only real, but studies show that they are pretty helpful.
Here's a few of my favorites.
1. You got this
2. Your are worthy
3. You are successful
4. Today is a new day to be a new you
6.I'm grateful for the new day
7. I love who I am today
8. I can stretch the limits of the limitations I have placed on myself.
9. I can accept my failures and strive to accomplish the impossible.
10. There is no other one like me in this world, I am unique!
Do you do any of my favorite Self Care ideas?
Share using #ThavinMarcob
Have any favorites I don't know about?
Comment and let me know. I am always looking for news ways to Self Care.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thavin & Marcob is a place where you are celebrated for being you!