It's that time of year where we stop and pause.
To actually look around and remember to be thankful.
To acknowledge that even though there may be rough days,
days that we would prefer to never have happened.
That there truly is so much to be thankful for.
The Thankful Challenge is just what this girl needed today so here is my list!
MY THANKFUL LIST
1. I'm thankful for today
2. I'm thankful for my wonderful family
3. I'm thankful for the experiences I have had this year
3. I'm thankful for a home filled with love
4. I'm thankful the dogs are healthy enough to great me every evening
5. I'm thankful that I was able to renew my vows this year
6. I'm thankful for late breakfast with the kids
7. I'm thankful for nights of lounging in a room full of people I think the world of
8. I'm thankful for every chance I get to say I love you
9. I'm thankful for rainy days and cozy night
!0. I'm thankful for time spent alone getting to know me
11. I'm Thankful for my job, which has allowed me to grow
12. I'm Thankful for the laughs throughout a day
13. I'm Thankful for the smiles we share with strangers
14. I'm thankful for support we receive from strangers
15. I'm thankful for the respect of my colleges
16. I'm thankful for the quite mornings
17. I'm thankful for the busy days
18. I'm thankful for the nature hikes
19. I'm thankful for walks on the beach with my bestie
20. I'm thankful for you!
My list could go on and on. It's a wonderful time of year and my favorite part of Thanksgiving in all honesty. I love just sitting back and realizing how much there truly is to be thankful for. Most days we are rushing to get goals accomplished working on creating our own lanes, hustling to be a success. That I think sometimes we forget to look up, to look around us, and truly see all that there is to be thankful for. I would love to hear what you are most thankful for so go ahead tag us in your social media, we love interacting with you guys.
Thavin & Marcob is a place where you are celebrated for being you!