I did not know that Simplify Your Life Week was a thing. When I stumbled upon the celebratory week-long affair, I found that I was a little fascinated with the idea. I mean, let's be real, who isn't running around trying to do all and be all to those we love within our everyday. We keep going, and we don't stop till we know everyone is okay, and everyone has what they need. I'm quite excited to participate in Simplify Your Life Week for the first time this year. To start the simplifying process, we created a list of ideas we thought we could try out the next seven days. I don't know if all of them will work for us and our personalities, but it's Simplify Your Life Week, so it is worth a try.
List Of Ideas
1. Create A Solid Easy Morning Routine
2. Say No More Often
3. Unplug From Social Media
4. Build An Adventure Kit To Leave In The Car
5. Set Monthly And Weekly Goals
6. Fall In Love With Your Slow Cooker
7. Create 6 Weeks Of Meal Plans
8. Build 6 Weeks Of Grocery Shopping List That Complement Your Meal Plans
9. Slow Down
10. Let Go Of The Small Things And Focus On The Ones That Are The Most Important To You
11. Master the concept of Prioritizing Quality Over Quantity
12. Add Plants To Any Room To Add A Touch Of Fresh Life To Your Everyday
13. Use The Good Dishes Today And Everyday
14. Make Your Bed Every Morning
15. Organize Your Closet
16. Declutter Your Email, Start Unsubscribing To Unnecessary Email List
17. If Your Not Doing It Already Start Utilizing Your Banks Automatic Bill Pay
18. Dump The Things That Are Taking Up Space In Your Life That Bring No Value
19. Schedule Time For Just You
20. Turn The T.V. Off And Read More
21. Let Go Of Negative Thoughts And Focus On The Positive
22. Avoid Gossip
23. Spend Time With People Who Bring Happiness And Joy To Your Life
24. Start Removing Toxic People From Your Life
25. Practice The Art Of Organization And Utilize A Calender To Keep Things In Order.
26. Write A Weekly To-Do List
27. Try To Focus On One Problem/Task At A Time
28. Schedule A Day Off Once A Week
29. Keep Track Of Everything You Do In A Day And Then Remove All The Unnessary Stuff That Takes Up Your Time
30. Remember Your Amazing In All You Do And All That You Are. Take Charge And Conquore That Shit!
Simplify Your Life Week officially starts tomorrow and runs for the first seven days of August. Admittedly after writing my list, I grew reasonably excited and started to scratch ideas off my list a few days early. This upcoming week of active celebration of a simple life might seem a little silly to some, but I encourage you to give a few Simplify Your Life ideas a try, even if it is a small and relatively easy one. Simple isn't meant to be boring. It is meant to help calm your seas and let you enjoy the simple joys in life without the racing heart of anxiousness blocking your heart from basking in the easy, sunny glow of a great day.
Share your ideas @ThavinMarcob
We'd love to try them out during Simplify Your Life Week!
Thavin & Marcob is a place where you are celebrated for being you!