Happy Monday everyone!
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day if you have been putting off planning out a gift for that special someone.
Now might be the time to stop procrastinating and really think of that one special thing that will make your significant other smile.
Earlier this month I recommend that instead of just celebrating Valentine's Day to turn it into a Love Week.
If your interested and still looking for some ideas, check out that post for some inspiration.
It is no secret that Valentines day has the ability to become an expensive holiday quickly. The majority of your expenses are decided by how you and your significant other choose to celebrate what many refer to as a Hallmark Holiday. The dollars signs can really start to add up if you are not carful. With this in mind we decided to create a list of wallet friendly gift ideas for your Valentine.
Wallet Friendly Ways to Show Your Love
on Valentine's Day:
1. Make and Surprise your love with breakfast.
2. Bew their favorite coffee or tea in a Valentine's day inspired mug.
3. Make their bed for them in the morning.
4. Find their shoes for them in the morning.
(This gift is great for either your significant other or you child.)
5. Warm up their car for them before they head off to work.
6. Make them a sandwich and cut it into the shape of a heart.
(Also a great idea if your have children.)
7. Leave a sticky note for them to find telling them how much you love and appreciate them.
8. Make them a Berry Delicious Valentine's Day smoothie.
9. Stop by their work and bring them a mid day snack.
10. Text them funny Valentine's Day jokes throughout the day.
11. Wear matching Valentine's day socks with them.
12. Scream I Love You at random times.
13. Make your own chocolate covered strawberries.
14. Go for a night walk.
15. Tell them how much they mean to you.
These are just a few simple and fun ways to show someone that you love them this Valentine's Day.
If your looking for date ideas feel free to look over our Love Week blog Post. Pick a day/activity that sounds the most fun to you and make that your special Valentine's Day date.
Remember to share what you ended up doing here in the comments section or by using the #thavinmarcob.
We would love to see how your Valentine's Day went.
Until next time!
Just For Fun
Thavin & Marcob is a place where you are celebrated for being you!