Our windows this month focus on Acts Of Love.
While Valentine's Day is a great way to show those around you how much you cared about them. You don't have to wait for a special occasion like Valentine's Day to do so. Acts Of Love is an easy and affordable way for you to show your admiration. Here's a little inspiration to get you started.
Daily life gets busy and sometimes having lazy chats with your loved ones seems impossible that is why text messages are an exceptionally amazing tool. Just a few taps and your loved one is reminded of how much you mean to them no matter your schedule.
Here are ten that I receive from my beloved husband.
1. Good Morning
2. Hope your morning is a fantastic one
3. Love you
4. Your beautiful
5. Can't wait to see you
6. How'd your day go
7. I miss you
8. Hey, I just remembered that time we...
9. Did you sleep well
10. I saw this ____ and it reminded me of you
What Is An Act Of Love
An Act Of Love can truly be anything you do for someone who means the world to you. Life is not full of big grand gestures. It's created with small moments,
Here is a list of acts you can shower your loved ones with all month long.
1. While your making yourself a cup of coffee make one to take to your partner.
(If you have kids mine love getting a fresh cup of coco delivered to their door)
2. Warm up the car so it's nice ad cozy for your partner.
(If they utilize the bus the go ahead pop their socks in the dryer so
they are nice and warmed up for their morning walk.)
3. Greet your partner with an indoor picnic one night.
(One of my favorite memories from when my husband and I first got
married is having candlelit picnics of peanut butter sandwiches.)
4. Plan an evening or early morning stroll with just the two of you.
(If you have littles, my kids loved walks around the neighborhood without
their siblings. It made them feel special and gave us one on one time to connect.)
5.Surprise your partner
(There's always something that you do that drives your partner absolutely crazy.
Whether it's not doing your dishes or missing the laundry basket. Go ahead and put in the extra effort today to show them you're listening and that you care.)
6. Plan a movie night at home
(Nothing beats a simple movie night with a cozy blanket and some popcorn.)
7. Share a memory
(Memories hold some of the best feelings, share your favorite.)
8. Write a quick I Love You Note and leave it where they would least expect it.
(Surprise smiles are always a fun treat.)
9. Drop off a handmade lunch basket at work for your partner.
(What says I care about you more than handmade food?)
10. Give out lots of hugs, kisses, say I love you often and enjoy your time together.
(It is easy to get swept up in life and take your loved ones for granted. Continually show them how much you love them and they are sure to never feel like you don't care.)
LEAVING YOUR COMFORT ZONE
Sometimes you need a little change up form your normal day to day routine. Stretch past your comfort zone and do something a little spontaneous.
Here are my ten favorite things to do in my home.
1. Move all the furniture to the wall and create your own personal dance floor.
2. It's winter, but creating a cozy pop up tent in the living room might just be what your craving.
3. A personal poetry reading with hand selected pomes by you.
4. Breakfast in bed is always a good Idea.
5. A Valentines Day scavenger hunt.
6. Do a little yoga and physically stretch together.
7. Build an obstacle course and let the laughter commence.
8. Create an art studio and let your inner artist out.
9. It's concert time, sing your hearts out to your favorite tunes.
10. Sleepovers are always exciting. Set up to sleep in a cloud of pillows
and blankets while you share stories.
Acts Of Love don't have to be grand expensive gestures.
They can be simple acts that you do throughout every month of the year.
Continuously reminding your loved ones how much they mean to you.
Thavin & Marcob is a place where you are celebrated for being you!